Friday, August 31, 2012

EXCITING NEWS GUYS AND GIRLS

I AM NOW A "CLOSE TO YOUR HEART" Consultant!! I have been jugging with this idea for a couple of months and just keep getting drawn back to them, I had originally just signed up for the discounts but as I keep reading things I am really excitied to say I am hoping to make this a GREAT BUSINESS!!  I am reaching out in SO MANY ways and all these doors God is just opening them for me like no OTHER time in my life, I OWE IT ALL TO GOD, there is no other way this stuff can be happening.  Got my molds and ceramics hoping to get them all organized so I can soon get that business going, About 3 friends of mine and me are seriousily entertaining the idea of opening up a craft shop together we all just bring our own thing to the table HALLEIGH, I know its all GOD!!  So I am going to put a link to my page here and hopfully yall go visit it soon, I am busy getting my degrees on several things with CTMH so I can be the most knowledable Repensative that I can be, Come on this journey with me!!

http://tenascrappingcorner.ctmh.com , I am so excited LETS DO THIS!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so awesome!!! Never afraid to try anything! I am so proud of you and I know you will do great with CTMH!!!

    ReplyDelete